Camp Quest Natchez Trace is set to operate our first summer session! Registration opens 1/15 at 8:00 EST. Camp will run from June 25-July 1, 2017 at Tishomingo State Park outside Tupelo, Mississippi. Kids must be at least 8 years old on the first day of camp to attend. Campers ages 16 and 17 are eligible to participate in our Leaders-in-Training (LT) program.
Registration is $600 per camper. We offer a sibling discount of $50 for each additional camper after the first from the same family. A $100 deposit is required with registration. All balances must be paid by May 25, 2017.
The registration deadline is May 25, 2017. However, please note that we are accepting only a limited number of campers for our debut year. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis, so please register as soon as possible to ensure your camper’s spot.
Registered campers: Click here to access your account where you can manage payments and forms.
To register your camper, please complete the registration form and $100 deposit by May 25, 2017. Below are some notes to help answer any questions you may have about the registration process.
- Please note that we require an electronic payment of the $100 deposit with registration. If you prefer to pay the deposit by check, please email us before attempting to register.
- You may pay the entire balance or the just deposit during registration. If you pay the deposit, you will have the option of an automatic payment plan. If you prefer to pay by check or even electronically but not on an automatic plan, please select manual payment. To pay by check, please make the check payable to “Camp Quest” and mail to:
- Camp Quest Southeast, PO Box 2643 Summerville, SC 29484
- You will have the option to make a donation in increments of $25. All donations will go toward our campership fund, allowing kids who might not otherwise be able to have the opportunity to come to Camp Quest.
- Each camper receives one camp t-shirt with registration. You will have the option to purchase additional shirts for yourself, siblings, grandparents, etc in the merchandise section of registration. Purchased shirts will be available for pickup at camper drop-off.
- Once you complete the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email. That email will have a link to your account in the blue sidebar on the right. From there you can manage your account, including submitting additional required forms (health history, releases, etc), checking deadlines and your balance, and making payments. There is a link at the top of this list where registered campers can access their accounts. It is NOT the same link as registration.
- We require a physical that must be signed by your child’s doctor. This form is available for download on your account. You have 3 options to return the signed form.
- Email us a .pdf at email@example.com
- Mail it to us at Camp Quest Southeast, PO Box 2643 Summerville, SC 29484. Please postmark no later than 6/10/2017.
- Bring it on the first day of camp.
- If you would like to apply for financial aid, please complete the optional form from your account. Please note that your camper must be registered in order to access this form. We award aid on a case-by-case basis and will send out the first set of notifications of aid decisions around 2/15 and after that on an individual basis. The majority of our aid is granted in the first round, so please apply early. Please note the deadlines below regarding financial aid.
- You must submit your financial aid application within 2 weeks of your registration.
- You must respond to CQNT within 2 weeks of receiving an offer. If CQNT does not receive a reply in that time, the offer will be rescinded and the monies allocated elsewhere.
- If CQNT is unable to satisfactorily meet a request and the above 2 conditions are met, CQNT will refund your $100 deposit.
- The final deadline for financial aid applications is April 30, but only those received within 2 weeks of the registration are eligible for a deposit refund.
- All balances must be paid in full by May 25, 2017. If full payment is not made by this date, campers may lose their place. If this happens, a refund will be issued, minus the non-refundable $100 registration deposit.
- Please note our cancellation and refund policy. Cancellations made:
- before May 26 will receive full refund minus non-refundable $100 registration deposit.
- between May 26 and June 10 will be refunded the amount paid minus $300 (which includes non-refundable $100 registration deposit).
- after June 10 will receive no refund.
- Camp Quest Southeast’s EIN is 45-3065921.